More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanette M Edwards has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeanette M Edwards has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jeanette M Edwards has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeanette M Edwards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
She is a very nice doctor who spends time with you talking etc. However, she missed not one but 3 diagnosis with 2 of my children! She literally said my child was "perfect", only to have me rush my child to the ER the next morning because she could not swallow and had an extremely high white count. She misdiagnosed another child as well. Another child was brought in with a severe earache in which we were told it would clear up on its own. The NEXT MORNING there was blood coming from my child's ear. Good news, it felt better, bad news, ruptured eardrum from the pressure! Good grief. It is scary to think what could happen with a life threatening issue.
Worst Doctor I have ever come across. She saw my daughter on a Monday and when I had to bring my son into see her on Wednesday she would not take the temp of my daughter who was also in the office. Said I would have to make another appointment. I had to bring my daughter to another doctor who said she had a ear infection.
Dr. Edwards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Jeanette M Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDupage Medical Group Elmhurst Pediatrics, 152 N Addison Ave Ste 200, Elmhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanette M Edwards in this video.
Dr. Jeanette M Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.