Dr. Jeanette Edwards Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette Edwards?

Super nice but completely missed diagnosis

Posted on March 1st, 2016

She is a very nice doctor who spends time with you talking etc. However, she missed not one but 3 diagnosis with 2 of my children! She literally said my child was "perfect", only to have me rush my child to the ER the next morning because she could not swallow and had an extremely high white count. She misdiagnosed another child as well. Another child was brought in with a severe earache in which we were told it would clear up on its own. The NEXT MORNING there was blood coming from my child's ear. Good news, it felt better, bad news, ruptured eardrum from the pressure! Good grief. It is scary to think what could happen with a life threatening issue.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever come across. She saw my daughter on a Monday and when I had to bring my son into see her on Wednesday she would not take the temp of my daughter who was also in the office. Said I would have to make another appointment. I had to bring my daughter to another doctor who said she had a ear infection.

Fantastic!

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Edwards listens to your concerns and asks all the questions to get the whole picture of what is going on. I think this helps to get a proper diagnosis, as we have always had with her.

Posted on October 7th, 2015