Dr. Jeanette Keifert Is this you?

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Keifert for years and have found her to be an excellent doctor! I am so sorry to learn she is retiring....She is thorough, astute and kind! I am going to have a look a long time to find another doctor that can fill her shoes!

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Excellent! I saw Dr. Keifert until my teen aged daughters started seeing her (so they could have their 'own doctor). Now both I and a daughter have her for our doctor - and my grandchildren also!

Posted on March 29th, 2015