Dr. Jeanette L Masek Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette L Masek?

Patient

Dr. Masek saved my life on two specific occasions. I was in the hospital, bleeding internally (none of the hospital staff recognized my symptons), Dr. Masek came into my room and realized I was bleeding out and on the verge of cardiac arrest. Because of her I am alive. I took care of my mother who had Alzheimer, she was also a patient of Dr. Masek. When my mother passed away Dr. Masek sent me a handwritten note telling what great care I gave to my mother and how fortunate my mother and I were to have each other.

I saw her in 1986 and if I had followed her advice I might not have been here to write this review. Thank goodness I didn't listen to her and went to another doctor who did diagnosis my illness.