Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanette E Mcdonald
Dr. Jeanette E Mcdonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated with Iu Health University Hospital and Community Hospital East. Dr. Mcdonald has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanette E Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 12
doctor seemed ok but not very interested in taking an interest in what I was there for. wanted to get her chart filled in and pass along to the next patient. the girl returning phone calls with results has called me several times and is not very helpful at all. she actually told me one of my results meant nothing. also the people in the front office are very rude and not helpful at all. i would not recommend this office to anyone or this doctor if you are having problems. she would be ok maybe if you are just seeking routine exams.
Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. Jeanette E Mcdonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics And Gynecology South, 8360 S Emerson Ave Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Jeanette E Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.