Dr. Jeanette E Mendez Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette E Mendez?

Horrible . Would never recommend.

Horrible Experience

This doctor had no interest in hearing my medical problem. She refused to answer a single question unless I agreed in advance to a colonoscopy. Her manner was ugly, aggressive, accusatory and close minded. Her first concern was getting the legal arbitration forms signed in case she was sued. Her second concern was keeping her office in order: "Please return that magazine to the table where you got it! Make sure you close the door behind you!" This was before I was even admitted to her office for the consultation I had requested - a consultation I never received. BEWARE unless you like abuse instead of help.

poor billing problems and unwilling to fix situation !!

Worst Doctor

This lady was so mean and cold I couldn't believe it. She did not listen to me she did not understand and it was obvious she did not care. I was in shock after I left and felt awful. It's been 2 years and I am still upset. Do not see her if you have the choice.

Worst Doctor Ever!

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She was extremely rude and uncaring. I wouln't recommed her to my worst enemy!