Dr. Jeanine Andersson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanine Andersson?

Long waits, little help

Posted on August 17th, 2017

The wait times for Dr. Andersson can't be measured in minutes. It is never less than an hour and often longer. Then when she spends a few minutes with you, she is no help.

Phenomemenal

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Andersson and her staff are excellent. Very prompt and professional.

Wonderful

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I had a great experience with the Dr. and all of her staff! I would recommend her to anyone.

Carpal Tunnel Surgery

Posted on December 28th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Andersson. She has been one of the kindest, most informative and receptive Dr's I've ever seen.

Oh Thank Heavens I Found Her

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr Andersson is the 3rd doctor I went to for the problems with my left hand, the first two doctors said there was nothing that could be done to help me. Doctor Anderson looked at it and knew immediately what to do. She also knew how to help with a problem from a previous surgery on my right hand. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable in her field. I am so glad I kept looking for the right doctor I wouldn't go to anyone else since I found her.

Ms

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I appreciated her personal manner, obvious knowledge of her field. She was pleasant yet professional and gave me confidence to ask questions and trust her.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Excellent experience in Dr Andersson's office including initial visit, follow up, surgery and OT Everyone was very professional, considerate of my time and comfort and progress. She would be my first choice should I have upper extremity needs.

Accountant/Finance

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Andersson is an awesome doctor & a kind, compassionate, beautiful lady. She had records of nerve conduct test with mine being an 8 on my right hand which definitely needed repair. I would be awakened for 3+ hours @ night due to intense pain, tingling, & numbness. Dr. Andersson was very attentive when I explained my problems. She did a brief exam, gave me her diagnosis, & we scheduled surgery for my carpal tunnel. She has excellent bedside manners & amazing surgical skills. I had surgery on Thursday, did as my discharge paperwork instructed & was back to work on Monday. When back at work my hand had a little slower movement for the first 3-4 days. I have had a full recovery with all negative symptoms gone. I recommend her to all that I hear are having similar problems. I have difficulty finding where she made the incision in my hand. She is an amazing doctor & lovely lady.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Best experience I've ever had as a patient. Treated me like I wanted to be treated. Listened. Asked me if I had questions. I felt confident. Don't listen to other reviews. People are mean spirited.

Excellent with Kids

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Took my 7 year old son in with a fractured finger. She and the staff were excellent. She even prayed with us before my sons procedure to manipulate his finger back straight! Would recommend her to EVERYONE. Wonderful person and Physician.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Went to her for relief of pain in hand and arm. Pain now is much worse in both hand and arm after surgery.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Wonderful doctor and surgeon!!