Dr. Jeanine Downie Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeanine Downie?

Lots of compliments!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Downie's for over 10 years. I had adult acne, with dark spots and some scarring.My skin looks and feels great now, and people don't believe me when I tell them that I used to have bad acne. Complete strangers ask me questions about what use on my face to make my skin look so good. Dr. Downie is the best thing that has happened to my skin, she is a wonderful dermatologist.

Bad Idea

Posted on September 6th, 2016

If you are someone who need true medical care by a Doctor who cares about their patients health Than this is not the doctor for you . You need to find someone who cares for their patients and want to help them But if you need plastic surgery Botox a facelift and beauty treatments than this may be the one for you. When you make an appointment to see the doctor that is not going to happen your going to be directed to the Pa I am sure that their are okay but not for me. But to each its own I was not pleased with how things turned out for me.

Amazing Dermatologist

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Downie! She has been remarkable to every person I have referred to her. From my nephew, niece, daughter and myself, she has been able to diagnose our skin issues within a matter of minutes. My nephew went to 6 doctors who diagnosed a skin condition incorrectly. Within moments of Dr. Downie's observation, he was diagnosed and given a prescription. My nephew began to see results within 24 hours! I love and admire her and will continue to trust her opinion and diagnosis whenever I need a dermatologist!

Narcissism defined!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

A joke who lucked out on Dr. Oz. and came across like a coy school girl! Even her staff secretly fear her because of her rudeness. The only thing she cares about is herself and money... sickening!

Best Dermatologist in the nation

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I highly recommend Image Dermatology. The receptionists are friendly and do their best to accommodate your schedule when patients make appointments. The medical assistants are also very professional and give you coupons to defer costs of recommended prescription treatments. Dr. Downie is extremely knowledgeable, down to earth, and stays on the cutting edge of emerging treatments and procedures. I am a loyal patient because of the level of care that Image Dermatology consistently delivers. Thanks Image Dermatology for helping me to look and feel great!

ON TOP OF THEIR GAME!!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I have been to a total of 3 physicians for a rash on the nape of my neck in the past 2 yrs. Being African American I know our skin sometimes have special needs and why not an African american dermatologist ? To my surprise her PA is not African american . Well the PA took one look at the rash and did a biopsy.I have been a nurse for several yrs and the fact that 3 MDs have seen it it was the last thing I expected ...The biopsy revealed sarcoid a much more serious medical condition than I wanted ! The expertise level was FAR GREATER than what I thought and my other MDs would concur. Long and short of this story THEY ARE GREAT!

My consultation with Dr. Downie was comforting

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I read several reviews about Dr. Downie prior to setting up my consultation. As always, everyone experiences people differently so I went in with an open mind. The front desk staff was very nice and attentive. I had an 8:30 am appointment and only waited a good 15-20 minutes before being called upstairs. My briefing with Dr. Downie's assistant was very comforting as well. She was very patient, she took great notes about what I was looking to improve or correct. No less than 15 minutes later did Dr. Downie walk in. She gave me eye contact, shook my hand and that "in my opinion" is a great first encounter. I have been to a great deal of doctors and their bedside manner was terrible. She took her time, looked at the areas I indicated I wanted to correct (hyperpigmentation) took out her magnifying glass and it was on. She gave me her opinion, suggestions, asked multiple questions on how I cared for my skin prior to coming to her and the whole nine. THEN she asked me what I wanted to do. She did not persuade me to do what would cost more. I loved that about her. She gave me samples of the prescriptions she wrote for my acne as well. She suggested some of the products sold in her practice and also uses. She even let me feel her skin just to show me the results of continuous use of the products. Come on, who does that!!! Just by her doing that won me over. I would take whatever advice she had for me. The samples she prescribed for my acne is doing the job because today is day 3 and the acne bumps on my face have deflated 98% on my right check and 85% on my left cheek. No matter what I did prior to my appointment, those acne bumps stayed on my face. After using the products the way she said, I can feel the difference in my skin texture. Hopefully in another week or two I may see the difference in my skin tone. I go back in 30 days to have the Fraxel treatment. I will post a review on that procedure as well.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I enjoyed my first time experience with Dr.Downie. She was very informative and gave great advice.. Her and her asst Roxanne made me feel as if I've been a patient of theirs for years....

Worst Doctor's Appointment Ever

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I would never ever go back to see Dr. Downie! It was my first visit and she never consulted with me, she sent her lame physician assistant to conduct the appointment. I guess the Botox appointments had priority. She definitely makes sure the staff pushes her skin care line! Dr. Downie believes the overrated hype about her and doesn't take the time to see her regular patients. I guess if I were spending hundreds of dollars on botox, fillers, etc. she would run to assist me. Also, she kept me waiting for close to an hour and couldn't take the time to see me. Several people had recommended me. I followed up with same people and told them how crappy her service is. There are plenty of other dermatologists out there, don't waste your time with this terrible doctor.

She's wonderful

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been visiting dr. Downey for years now and she has always taken her time with me. She is a caring doctor who offers only what you need.

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr. Downie has a very inviting personality and is willing to answer any questions you have.

Overall experience

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I love the staff in this office and dr downie is like family!