Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli
Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Mills, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Romanelli is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Suburban Community Hospital. Dr. Romanelli has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli has the following 6 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Romanelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKenneth D Mendel Md, 1020 Baltimore Pike Ste 310, Glen Mills, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli in this video.
Dr. Jeanine E Romanelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.