Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli
Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Walter Misirli is affiliated with Regional Medical Center-San Jose, Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center) and Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center. Dr. Walter Misirli has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli - Posted on September 15th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli - Posted on August 21st, 2010
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Walter Misirli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli
Welcome to My Doctor Online, a website that my colleagues and I have developed to make it easier for you to interact with me and for me to take care of many of your healthcare needs. I'm eager to work with you to make your experience at Kaiser Permanente a positive one.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE ROSEVILLE MEDICAL CENTER, 1001 Riverside Ave, Roseville, CA
Dr. Jeanine L Walter Misirli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseville, CA.