Dr. Jeanmarie M Householder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanmarie M Householder?

Love her!!!

She saved my sons life and my daughter came so fast she caught her without gloves! Hands down the best Dr I've ever had!!! I will always choose her until she leaves! She's amazing and I couldn't ask for a better DR to deliver my kids! She's blunt and straight forward and tells you like it is and some people can't handle that but that's what makes her an amazing DR in my book!

When I went into labor, my ob was "out of town" and Dr Householder was the back up doctor for the night. She was so sweet and calm.

She is a great doctor I recommend all my friends to her

Got to appt 20 minutes early, wait was almost 2 hours. If you schedule an appt at a certain time, you shouldn't have to wait 2+ hours for appt. Unacceptable. Staff was really rude. Waiting room was dirty. I will not be going back.

Phenomenal!

I was 16 when I had my first baby. I had never had previous care before and I was absolutely terrified of what she and her staff would think of me. Well, they were everything but rude and judge mental. It took me awhile to open up I would answer her questions all the same just so I could leave! About the third app. I started to open up which aloud her. She was and is so kind hearted and truly cares about you as a patient and person not just a paycheck! She constantly made me feel good about stepping up to the plate and never ever criticized me! I've had TONS o menstrual issues and see and her staff have been so incredibly amazing! 7 years, 100+ Appointemts, 3 babies and labour complications she's still amazing! Very smart, knowledgable, caring, and genuine. She's a class act! Will NEVER(I hope not atleast) see another physician!!

Keep looking ladies

Dr. Householder has a wonderful bedside manner. She is kind, knowledgable and thorough. But, if you do not have good insurance and pay cash...the staff is AWEFUL at working with you. Dr Householder has been my GYN since 2009. She did my LEEP procedure for severe dysphasia and I am currently pregnant with a high risk pregnancy. When I called to book my first OB appointment, I found out that I owed a cash balance of a little over 175 dollars and they said I would HAVE to have it UP FRONT at my visit or I would not be seen. I was unaware of this balance. Never got a call, never got a letter. There is no reason why a kind and considerate staff wouldn't be willing to work with my on payments..seeing as how having a baby is expensive and I just didn't have it up front. So, I was told I couldn't be seen. REALLY? Now I have to pay to get my medical records for an OB that knows nothing about me or my cervix (sounds weird, but true lol). While a great doctor is on the top of everyone's list, a kind and considerate staff is equally as important. And I always, in my years of experience, had to wait over an hour to see her. I do not recommend this facility. I have now found a five star OB with an amazing staff and I won't be going back to this office...ever.

The best

The wait time in the office is worth it. The majority of her staff is pleasant. Dr. Householder knows her stuff. She is very personable, straight and to the point, and will answer any and all questions with patience. She truly is remarkable at the job she does.

Do NOT go to this doctor!

Dr. Householder is the worst physician I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. She was rude to me, belittled my pain, and gave me terrible medical advice. I would never allow her to treat me again if she were the only physician left on earth. On a scale of bad to terrible, I cannot rate her because there are not enough choices.

Very Dissapointed

well i read on Dr. householder that she was a very good dr. because this being my first child i wanted someone who would sit and talk and explain things to me, well she has never done this.. she gets in a hurry and rushes out, last time i went she went to check the babys heart and didnt even find the heart before taking the monitor off, she has never measured me, and when i ask questions that require further explanation she doesnt spend the time to explain its just a simpla answer and she is done and walking out! Very disappointed!!

Excellent physician

Dr. Householder has an excellent bedside manner. She always takes the time to answer my questions and addresses any concerns that I may have. She is very knowledgeable and answers questions honestly. She is incredibly friendly, and I have enjoyed having her as my physician.

Dr Houselholder is Amazing!

I got pregnant with my first child at 16 never had any previous Gyno care so that was the first time we ever met. She was so amazing at making me feels cofortable she never judged me and made. Feel like she cared about me as a person and soon to be mommy and not just "money In her pocket" I receieved the BEST care possible and YES I did have to wait but with a Dr so great waiting is to be expected and she is just doing her job! Four years later she is still my Dr and delivered mine and my husbands second baby girl and I received incredible care as expected! I couldn't have asked for a better Dr or person and I urge everyone to give her a try BUT expect to wait because she's a busy lady! ;) Love you Dr H!

I heard great things about Dr Householder but I was far from impressed. The 75 minute wait to see her was unacceptable. Once I finally got back into the exam room, she asked if I had any questions and checked the heartbeat. That was it!! She said that wait times vary from an hour to two hours from your appointment time. That is not quality care to me. They overbook so much that the patients are wasting their time waiting around for the 10 minutes of care that they receive once they get back in the exam room.