Dr. Jeanne Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Anderson?

patient

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Jeanne took a hunk of a nail out of my left eye 30 years ago. I have been going to her ever since. She is by far the BEST doctor I have ever seen. Perhaps the best that ever was. I cannot say enough good things about her abilities. Her skills at healing are uncanny.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Very pleasant, caring, informed doctor. I wish her practice was closer to my home.

Very Stiff

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I went to this Dr. because I couldn't get into my reg. one. She had many apt. Probably because no one wanted to go to her. She was so stiff and unfriendly I felt so uncomfortable with her. I was not happy when I left. She knew nothing of my needs and didn't listen to me. I would never go back to her for anything. She wanted me to repeat treatments I have already done, that never worked for me. I am not willing to spend money on things I already tried. Maybe if she had to pay for them she wouldn't tell people to do the same thing over and over. Isn't that the meaning of insanity doing something over and over with no result, or the same results??

Good doc

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Very empathetic towards patients needs. There are however a couple of office staff members who need to move on to another occupation.

Posted on June 14th, 2015