Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeanne S Capasse has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Jeanne S Capasse has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
Terrific doctor and surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanne S Capasse - Posted on October 24th, 2018
This is the doctor you want!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanne S Capasse - Posted on June 1st, 2018
Compassionate & SO highly Skilled Breast Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanne S Capasse - Posted on May 26th, 2017
Dr Capasse listens. She is never in a rush and honestly gives a very thorough breast examination. I had a bilateral mastectomy back in 2009 as a result of Stage 2 breast cancer . She never rushes with you. She is also just so nice to talk to when you have something on your mind. I have a sister that I went through breast cancer with recently and needed to just talk about it. She was very helpful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanne S Capasse - Posted on September 7th, 2016
Made a bad day tolerable. Exuded confidence, gave that to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanne S Capasse - Posted on January 14th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1987
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Jeanne S Capasse Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Jeanne S Capasse
Dr. Capasse is surgical director of the Smilow Family Breast Health Center at Norwalk Hospital. She only performs breast surgeries.
Locations & DirectionsSURGICAL BREAST CARE OF CT, 148 East Ave Ste 2L, Norwalk, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanne S Capasse, MD in Norwalk, CT, in this video.
Dr. Jeanne S Capasse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.