Dr. Jeanne Clifford Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Clifford?

unprofessional

Posted on April 12th, 2013

She appeared mostly smiling and talking softly to the kids. However, I found her condescending, lack of attention, and unhelpful from time to time. Several times when I asked questions about my child's conditions or treatments, she would appear offended and just shut the questions back. Once I told her about my child's eczema condition, she wouldn't even look closely and concluded it to be a pimple. I had to repeat to her multiple times for her to take a look at the rash to acknowledge it to be an eczema condition. It takes a long time to schedule a physical. My child needed a physical for school sports and I was not able to schedule a physical to meet the deadline. The office refused to write a note to school to certify that my child is fit for sports so my child could not make it.

Posted on December 6th, 2016