Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanne F Eddington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 29
I had an appointment and after waiting 45 minutes, I asked how much longer it would be. I was told that AFTER I was called in the back it would be another half an hour. Seriously??? Like I have nothing else scheduled during the day and I can waste all my time at the doctor's office...waiting. I told her I had other things I had to do and didn't plan on wasting a minimum of 1 1/2 hours just to see the doctor. I left. Now they are billing me for the appointment and threatening to send me to a collection agency. I have a witness who was with me and will sign an affidavit. If they report me to a credit agency I will sue them. I'm sick of people like this who seem to think their time is more valuable than mine. I should bill them for MY time.
I wouldn't recommend this doctor to those needing extended care. She seems to operate on a strict schedule and only allocates a few minutes per patient. Instead of ordering tests herself, she suggests that you follow up with other doctors and to "let her know how that works out." Once, I had a reaction to an rx and made a quick appointment so that the problem could be corrected, and she didn't even bother to enter the examining room--she addressed me from the door for less than a minute and I was still charged a full fee. The patient can be in and out of the office in less than 25 minutes (from entering to leaving the parking lot). I have two co-workers that have had similar experiences with this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eddington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jeanne F Eddington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEddington Slocum And Berault Mds, 2365 Gause Blvd E, Slidell, LA
Dr. Jeanne F Eddington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Slidell, LA.