Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown MD
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Panama City Beach, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown has 2 locations
400 Palmetto Health Pkwy
Columbia, SC 29212
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown - Posted on June 4th, 2018
22 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeanne N Eisenbrown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.