Dr. Jeanne E Flinn Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne E Flinn?

Best Pediatrician in San Marcos and Kyle TX

Dr. Flinn is best pediatrician I ever know. I know her from my son Yash's birth 2006. She is very knowledgeable and caring. Her diagnosis is always right. I wish all pediatrician should be like her which make parents and kid very comfortable. She is really good in all way.

Fantastic Pediatrician!

I have seen several pediatricians over the years with my daughter. Dr. Flinn is both caring and professional. She makes accurate diagnosis and treatment plans without expecting several wasted visits or unneeded tests. She is dedicated to patient care and has excellent bedside manner. My daughter loves her.

Best Pediatrician in Central Texas

Both my kids have gone to Dr. Flinn since birth, When she moved 75 miles away.. I still take my kids to see her. She is so accurate at everything including diagnosis. She will spend time with you as you need. She is excellent and you will find no other like her!!!

Your the Best!

This Pedi Doc is the best around! She moved 75 miles away and I still drive my children to her new office when they r sick and for their well child checks. I will never find another Pedi Doc like her. She knows her stuff!!