Dr. Jeanne Hall Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Hall?

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

doctor green is a great doctor but what happened

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

SHE CLOSED HER PRACTICE AND FLEW THE COOP ON HER PATIENTS

Posted on April 30th, 2010

she quit her practice, ran off, didnt send a letter out to let us know she was quitting intill after the fact ..her saying, treating your family like my own, i feel sorry for her family, i wouldnt run out on mine.i think its auful,

Bad

Posted on October 7th, 2009

I should have taken the very short wait time to see this doctor as a bad sign. I got in the next day after I called for an appointment and had many times to choose from. When I got there, the lone nurse on duty was doing paperwork, checking vitals AND giving flu shots. She asked if I wanted to buy something from a kid's fundraiser which I thought was unprofessional. She also told someone who called for an appointment that the office would be closing for the next week. Then I got to see the doctor, who was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I have never seen a doctor in jeans and a T-shirt. Dr. Green was very dismissive of my concerns and basically could not and would not help me. She wouldn't even order the tests I requested. Looking back, I think she just wanted to get out of there for her "vacation" and didn't want me taking up her time. Bottom line: They may have a nice website, but this is a very unprofessional doctor's office. I do not recommend it at all. Save your money and your time and go anywhere else. Even the doctors at immediate care centers are more courteous and professional than the people at this office.

Posted on April 11th, 2017