Dr. Jeanne Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Grossman?

Truly listens!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have been seen by alot of doctors in my life, but she seems to really care. She takes the time to listen to all you have to say, before she comes up with a possible course of action. You have to remember that they are PRACTICING medicine, not all can be known by just one Doctor.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I was very impressed the Dr. Grossman. She takes her time and does not rush you in and out. She is also very thorough.

Horrible

Posted on August 16th, 2013

At first I thought I was going to finally find a doctor who took me seriously. I wanted to find out what was wrong with my back. All Dr. Grossman was interested in was having me Participate in HER physical therapy for 12 weeks. Then telling me there is nothing wrong with me I changed doctors and found 3 tumors, two cysts and 6 ruptured discs. The doctor I went to said traditional therapy would have aggravated my condition. Dr. Grossman informed me I was not welcome in her practice due to the fact I wanted an MRI BEFORE therapy to find out why I was in pain. Thanks DR.

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr, Grossman is a great doctor. I kwould recommend her to anyone. However, her staff has a lot to learn. Receptionist is rude and unprofessional. The MA's are not on the ball and are not very dependable .

Posted on October 26th, 2017