Have you seen Jeanne E Grove?

Excellent patient care

Best Doctors in Rochester!!! The staff is caring and attentive. I've seen a few of the Doctors there and would see them all again. No Complaints !!!! If you are looking for a new OB or Gyn doctor these are the ones for you. My daughter went there for her pregnancy and they did great 3D and 4D images of our new grandson... Pictures galore!!!! The tech was awesome!!!!

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor

I never write reviews, but felt inclined due to the horrible experience I had at this practice. I used to go to Dr. Jeanne Grove when she ran the practice, and while I love her, I've never been treated by a doctor's office so poorly in my life. I had my first baby at an out-of-state OB, but have recently returned as I'm pregnant with my second. In general, the entire staff at this practice has been rude, condescending, and unresponsive. Every time I spoke to a nurse, I was told different things. While they do have a nurse-voice message system, there were MANY times when my questions or concerns (related to a previous miscarriage) were unanswered. In particular, I was waiting for blood work to come back on a Friday to confirm a miscarriage and I didn't receive a phone call until the following Monday). I rarely spoke to a doctor, and when I did was made to feel stupid or as if I was asking the wrong questions. When having my ultrasound for my current pregnancy, the stenographer was extremely rude and condescending. She tried to tell me that I wasn't as far along as I thought (off by over a week), despite the fact that I told her 1) I know my body, and I know when I ovulated 2) it wouldn't be physically possible for me to conceive when she said I did and 3)I was taking my body temperature and ovulation tests so I have it down to the DAY. To top off this horrible 2-month experience, when a doctor finally did call me back, she left a detailed voice message on the wrong phone number providing details about my medical history. Luckily, it was my sisters phone number she mis-dialed. HIPPA violation? What professional doctor leaves details about a person's medical history on an un-named voice message? Although I used this practice all through high school and college, I am changing doctor's immediately. From receptionists to nurses, everyone I dealt with talked down to me. I find it hard to understand how a practice can operate this way when we are PAYING YOU for a service. How can blood work and ultra sound results take 7- 10 business days to return? Unless I hounded them for blood test results etc., they never contacted me. You should never have to hunt down your doctor and you should never be made to feel inferior by their staff. I've had many OBGYN's in the past, and I'm appalled at how these people treat their patients.

Excellent ob-gynCaring, attentive bedside mannerempathictons of personalitythoroughAn exemplary physician

Jeanne E Grove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.