Dr. Jeanne H Obrien Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne H Obrien?

She's just plain awesome!

Awesome Dr. !

I expected to see Dr O'Brien with 4/4 stars. She was great. She was thorough, considerate, on time, knew her stuff, explained things clearly, and had me in for several follow-up visits. I was in a lot of discomfort and she diagnosed my problem and my symptoms were resolved with the treatment she prescribed. I had gone to another urologist before Dr. O'Brien and had a really bad experience (cancellations AFTER I got to the office, long waits, indifferent doctor with terrible bedside manner who didn't explain anything, aloof staff - yuck). Dr. O'Brien and her staff were the exact opposite. They were all very professional and caring, including Dr. O'Brien. She's on my personal 'Top Docs' list.

Kind and Sensitive

I have visisted Dr O'Brien numerous times over a four year period. She has always been very kind and sensitive to my feelings and proactive with testing. When determining further action needed to be taken, she spent time finding a surgeon she felt would be best for me. I also have a neighbor who is and has been a patient for many years, a kidney cancer survivor, and he speaks very highly of Dr. O'Brien also.

Dr. O'Brien has the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered in a doctor. She was both unhelpful and seemed entirely unsympathetic to the amount of pain I was in. The nurse I saw before her was very friendly and helpful, and I didn't have to wait long before being seen. However, my experience with her was too negative to make me want to return. I was filling out paperwork for longer than she spent with me, and I had to wait another 10 minutes after the appointment for the note for work she agreed to write. Overall, while I liked the office and staff, I would not recommend visiting Dr. O'Brien.