Dr. Jeanne J Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne J Smith?

Horrible Staff

Dr. Smith is amazing and very friendly. I was excited for her to be my OBGYN Dr. I went to get a prescription for birth control, and it has been three ...

This is my OB Dr. She is excellent.

Great OBGYN

I love Dr.Smith and her Staff. They are very nice and never rude. They kept me updated even if i missed an appointment they'll call until they make contact with me to make sure every things is going fine. Dr.Smith delievered my girls. I felt safe and secure in her care. I couldnt have asked for a better OBGYN!!

Great doctor I delivered with her just hateher staff harassing me about paying every visit after I called my insurance & verified what I was suppose to pay. & I was correct, just didn't need that hassle every visit I was stressed enough already pregnant.

Yes I have to agree she is an amazing doctor she took care of me and my little princess every time never had a complaint about anything the staff is awesome Monnaie and Diana always greeted me they new my name and that always makes you feel so comfortable Dr. Smith was always on point If had a question or was scared of something she was their all the time even after hours I was 37 wks admired on a Friday delivered on Saturday and even though she was not on call that Saturday she called the hospital and told them she would be in charge of me she would be up their to deliver my baby no doctor does that except DR.SMITH she notified me of everything they were going to do I never had a question about anything. She is an awesome amazing doctor I'm glad I met you Dr. Jeanne Hill-Smith you are truly amazing

Please find a different doctor

I wish I could give zero stars. This office REFUSED to answer medical questions about Plan B. I presume because they have a stance against it. As a patient, I do not go to my doctor for the agenda that they are pushing. I go for medical services. They would prefer to shame their patients rather than looking out for their well being. Women are not treated as they should. I was simply asking a question and cannot describe the amount of disrespect that was emitting from the staff here. We are supposed to feel safe, not judged by our doctors. Who are we to trust if not the people we are paying to keep us healthy? I'm extremely disappointed and saddened that this type of thinking and discrimination still exists on such a high level. Please find a different provider.

Fun, Caring Doctor

Dr. Smith and her staff are awesome!! They made me feel like we were old friends. I still bring my little/big guy in to visit :) Dr. Smith performed my 3rd cesarean and she did a fantastic job, you can't even see my scar!

Very welcoming staff and facility. Dr. Smith's bedside manner is one worth duplicating--a breath of fresh air. Although there is a bit of a wait, you are not made to feel rushed.

No one is better

I love Dr. Smith's office. Throughout my pregnancy the entire staff there were absolutely amazing. If you have any questions, they will do everything they can to get you the answer. When it came time for my delivery, Dr. Smith was very understanding about my concerns, and actually helped me achieve my delivery plan without problem! I could not ask for a better doctor, I wish I could go to her for ALL of my healthcare issues. She even gave an excellent and thorough recommendation for an awesome pediatrician for my new little guy.

excellent doctor

I have been going to Dr. Smith for less than 6 months for hormone treatment therapy. I already feel better than I have in several years. She listens, answers questions and explains the process.

Incompetent and Disrespectful Staff

Sadly, this doctor's office has nearly incompetent staff. The receptionists routinely fail to properly record information, which has literally and unnecessarily cost my family hundreds of dollars. Not only does the doctor's office seem to care more about money than their patients, my wife was essentially told she was a liar. Do you like to stay on hold forever? Or only reach voicemail inboxes? Then this office is for you! And forget about leaving a voicemail message, they rarely answer those. Did someone mention prescriptions? Well, good luck trying to get those sent over to the right pharmacy, or any pharmacy for that case. Bottom line: unprofessional, disrespectful, dishonest, and absolutely no customer service! Oh, and did I mention that if you complain, then they drop you as a client. Real classy...

The Best

Dr. smith is awesome! She is very caring and makes you feel comfortable and right at home. She is very understanding and is very supportive. When I made my choice to have a natural birth and have a doula present for my delivery she was VERY supportive of my decision, where as many other OB's wouldn't . I am very glad I chose her to delivery my beautiful baby girl :)