Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski
Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lewandowski is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lewandowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsReverence Health And Hospice, 37650 Garfield Rd, Clinton Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski in this video.
Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.