Dr. Jeanne Nelson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Nelson?

Awful Doctor!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I had a horrible experience with this doctor, she was rude and condescending. She lied to me twice about potential conditions during my appointment, luckily I knew enough to call her on it right there and then, at which point she changed her answer. She went through the effort of accessing a record through another clinic that she felt was necessary to comment on, but acted like she could not access her clinics own records because she was trying to brush me off after I caught her in that lie. My prior records from her own clinic would have further contridicted her conclusions. Though another provider thought the same clinic recommended seeking her opinion Dr. Nelson treated my presence and concerns like a joke. She is an older doctor and is clearly set in her ways and she strongly pigeonholes people. If you do not fully meet the criteria for a condition she will not consider the possiblility that you have it. This is how people get mis-diagnosed and die!

Posted on September 7th, 2017