Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanne V Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
If your looking for a warm and genuine doctor whom truly cares about you, keep looking. This one is a cold hearted B_____h, she's only interested in her agenda, your not part of it. If she doesn't get her way she has a grown up fit about it. I'm pretty sure was a spoiled brat when she was little, her actions and verbage lead me to think this. What I don't understand is why she still works for Providence Heart and Vascular Institute. Doesn't say much for Providence. Good luck!
Initially warm upon entering room, found her rude in one of her comments to me about diet no-no's, very abrupt. My first visit with her, she did little explaining, spent very little time with me (about ten minutes) and this was my very first meeting with a cardiologist. She performed an EKG, I had my BP taken, pulse.....set me up for an echocardiogram at the hospital asap, then a one month follow up with her. I left the room wondering about many things, unclear as to whether she was going to prescribe a cholesterol lowering me (I am high risk with strong family hx. of heart disease, have current cardiac symptoms and have been off cholesterol lowering drugs for months). All in all, a less than stellar bedside manner, seemed rushed, comes across as cold and borderline rude at times. Unsettled after seeing her.
21 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jeanne V Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeanne V Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.