Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanne N Stryker has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Jeanne N Stryker is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Paid $500 for an hour consult, would only do phone consult and when she did it, it was muffled and had connection. She didn't even have the CT scans in front of here. She went around in circles, have no specific. Information and the whole time we could hear a dog barking in the background. To top it of, during our consult (which took less than 40 mins) I asked if I could email her with any further questions and she said only medicalnones. She went on a rampage on how she is a doctor and she does not answer administrative ones. I had a horrible experience. Consult is over 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting for her office to call for follow up!!!!
Dr. Stryker performed two procedures on my mother one of which a device was placed in her body so blood clots would not travel to her lungs. The second minimally invasive surgery was a device placed in the kidney which took her pain away. Bar none the most gifted passionate compassionate MD I have ever met! She saves lives and souls with commitment and love as all doctors should demonstrate but commit to today!!
I had a mammogram and ultrasound which missed my breast cancer. I remember seeing a TV show where Dr Stryker spoke she said listen to that small voice. So I made an appointment with her. She listened carefully, performed an ultrasound and thermogram herself. She found the area of concern in my breast. Another radiology group missed. She made an appointment for me to have a MRI herself and the MRI confirmed the findings. I had a biopsy which diagnosed me with breast cancer. All other MD's said it was nothing. This woman saved my life. She listens, is compassionate and prayed with me. This is the kind of MD we all deserve to have. I am alive and and spending time with my daughters and husband because of her. In addition; she sent me on a journey to figure out why I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She looks at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual component. We love you Dr. Stryker and all that you do. Your the Best.
26 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jeanne N Stryker accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsNorth State Radiology, 1702 Esplanade, Chico, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanne N Stryker in this video.
Dr. Jeanne N Stryker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.