Have you seen Dr. Jeanne N Stryker?

Breast Cancer reveresed with the help of Dr Jeanne Stryker and Cryo Ablastation!!!

Hi my name is Debbie Singh, This is my Testimony, I saw Dr Stryker per my referring oncologist, About a year and a half ago. I Just want everyone to know that Dr. Stryker is a very Kind and Passionate, Amazing, Highly Gifted and Talented Dr.!!!!! Her Bio speaks for itself, on top of what I am sharing. She helped me reverse Breast Cancer. I had a fairly large cancerous tumor about 13- to 15 cm in my right breast. The tumor felt like the size of a baseball. Through the Technique of Cryoablation and Dr Jeane Stryker The Tumor was annihilated! I can not say Thank You enough to God for leading me to Dr Jeane Stryker Through my Oncologist. Thank you Dr Stryker, for helping me! You are a Gift, and one of the Best Doctors that I know of today in this field!

Unprofessional!!!

Paid $500 for an hour consult, would only do phone consult and when she did it, it was muffled and had connection. She didn't even have the CT scans in front of here. She went around in circles, have no specific. Information and the whole time we could hear a dog barking in the background. To top it of, during our consult (which took less than 40 mins) I asked if I could email her with any further questions and she said only medicalnones. She went on a rampage on how she is a doctor and she does not answer administrative ones. I had a horrible experience. Consult is over 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting for her office to call for follow up!!!!

Best Interventional Radiologist

Dr. Stryker performed two procedures on my mother one of which a device was placed in her body so blood clots would not travel to her lungs. The second minimally invasive surgery was a device placed in the kidney which took her pain away. Bar none the most gifted passionate compassionate MD I have ever met! She saves lives and souls with commitment and love as all doctors should demonstrate but commit to today!!

Excellent doctor who was able to finally diagnose me after being seen by several other imaging centers without success. Dr. Stryker is compassionate and explains everything in simple terms. She took me all the way through from diagnosis to treatment to completely healing!!

Best MD in San Diego

I had a mammogram and ultrasound which missed my breast cancer. I remember seeing a TV show where Dr Stryker spoke she said listen to that small voice. So I made an appointment with her. She listened carefully, performed an ultrasound and thermogram herself. She found the area of concern in my breast. Another radiology group missed. She made an appointment for me to have a MRI herself and the MRI confirmed the findings. I had a biopsy which diagnosed me with breast cancer. All other MD's said it was nothing. This woman saved my life. She listens, is compassionate and prayed with me. This is the kind of MD we all deserve to have. I am alive and and spending time with my daughters and husband because of her. In addition; she sent me on a journey to figure out why I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She looks at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual component. We love you Dr. Stryker and all that you do. Your the Best.

Great caring Doctor

She is caring. I don't feel like I am a number as in most dr's offices. She knows me as a person. Cares about my feelings and detected an illness that my FP doctor completely missed.

Dr. Jeanne N Stryker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chico, CA.

Dr. Jeanne N Stryker Is this you?