Dr. Jeanne Stryker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Stryker?

Unprofessional!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Paid $500 for an hour consult, would only do phone consult and when she did it, it was muffled and had connection. She didn't even have the CT scans in front of here. She went around in circles, have no specific. Information and the whole time we could hear a dog barking in the background. To top it of, during our consult (which took less than 40 mins) I asked if I could email her with any further questions and she said only medicalnones. She went on a rampage on how she is a doctor and she does not answer administrative ones. I had a horrible experience. Consult is over 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting for her office to call for follow up!!!!

Best Interventional Radiologist

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Dr. Stryker performed two procedures on my mother one of which a device was placed in her body so blood clots would not travel to her lungs. The second minimally invasive surgery was a device placed in the kidney which took her pain away. Bar none the most gifted passionate compassionate MD I have ever met! She saves lives and souls with commitment and love as all doctors should demonstrate but commit to today!!

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Excellent doctor who was able to finally diagnose me after being seen by several other imaging centers without success. Dr. Stryker is compassionate and explains everything in simple terms. She took me all the way through from diagnosis to treatment to completely healing!!

Best MD in San Diego

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I had a mammogram and ultrasound which missed my breast cancer. I remember seeing a TV show where Dr Stryker spoke she said listen to that small voice. So I made an appointment with her. She listened carefully, performed an ultrasound and thermogram herself. She found the area of concern in my breast. Another radiology group missed. She made an appointment for me to have a MRI herself and the MRI confirmed the findings. I had a biopsy which diagnosed me with breast cancer. All other MD's said it was nothing. This woman saved my life. She listens, is compassionate and prayed with me. This is the kind of MD we all deserve to have. I am alive and and spending time with my daughters and husband because of her. In addition; she sent me on a journey to figure out why I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She looks at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual component. We love you Dr. Stryker and all that you do. Your the Best.

Great caring Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2011

She is caring. I don't feel like I am a number as in most dr's offices. She knows me as a person. Cares about my feelings and detected an illness that my FP doctor completely missed.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016