Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanne Yu
Dr. Jeanne Yu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Carmichael, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Yu is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sutter Roseville Medical Center and Mercy General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanne Yu has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Jeanne Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.