Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeannette S Benjamin has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 12
- Did not greet me when I entered the office even though I was standing right in front of her.- stated to her assistant, "this (getting the tech. guy to fix their billing computer issues) is more important than patient." RIGHT IN FRONT OF A PATIENT- was getting progressively agitated at the tech guy because she wanted all of the billing to go through immediately and complained about him after he left while I was right in front of her.- when she took me to the back she proceeded to ask questions which I already answered in the paperwork I filled out. why bother making patients fill out papers then?- did not listen to my symptoms-- just said, "it's acne... we'll get you a dermatologist." no questions about if i'm doing anything new, no thoughts as to maybe it's a rash, and mind you-- it's NOT pimples. they're simply very small bumps, flesh colored-- doesn't sound like acne to me.I couldn't take it. I've never in my life walked out of an appointment but she is absolutely horrible. I can definitely tell right off the bat that all she cares about is getting money.
picked her because rating were high. I was so disapointed. I have a nerve problem that is causing my head to jerk. when she walked into the room she said what is wrong with you? I told her and then my head started to jerk and she said to me "stop doing that! there is nothing wrong with you. she said you are probably depressed. I can't believe she treated me this way. she gave me a card and told me to go to a phyc. she also referred me to a neurlogy. she said if they don't find anything then your depressed. she is cold hearted she had no compassion. I have been with Kaiser for a long time and I had such a wonderful doctor, but I lost my insurance because I got laid off. I am now looking for a good doctor that treats you like a human being.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
41 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1977
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Jeannette S Benjamin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeannette Sadek Benjamin Md, 811 E 11th St Ste 101, Upland, CA
Dr. Jeannette S Benjamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.