Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moonju Cho
Dr. Moonju Cho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Uniontown, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cho is affiliated with Crystal Clinic - North Coast, Summa Health Systems Hospitals and Akron General Woman's Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Moonju Cho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cho helped me with so many problems. I've never had a physician I wanted to hug every time I left her office. I would tell people, "She's not just a doctor. She's a mom. She gets it." It was a huge loss to the office when she left, and I have yet to find even a decent physician. When you're comparing other doctors to Dr. Cho, there is no competition.
She was my "Guardian Angel". She discovered my heart problem when other doctors didn't. She even went into the files at Ak Gen Hospital and saw discremticies(SP) in their tests by another heart Spc. before she sent me on to a wonderful Heart SPC. She called while I was in the hospital to see how I felt. On other visits she always took time and got to know me personally as well as professionally. I really believe she was the best doctor I have ever had, I was sad to see her go but she left me in good hands. I wish her luck in anything she does.
Dr. Cho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crystal Clinic - North Coast
Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Akron General Woman's Care
Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Contact the physician's office for hospital affiliations
Summa - St Thomas Hospital
Community Hospital North
St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
21 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio Universities
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Moonju Cho accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1402 Boettler Rd, Uniontown, OH
Dr. Moonju Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uniontown, OH.