Dr. Jeannette I Frei Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeannette I Frei?

Dr. Frei is a fantastic doctor as well as her staff. I always feel at home when I'm in her office.

UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF

The office experience with Dr. Frei's staff, more specifically, Megan the Office Manager led me to place a formal complaint with my provider. Upon choosing this office, the Doctor informed that they were having some problems with their office staff, mostly in regard to performance. She requested patience while they were in the process of making improvements. However, these improvements have not surfaced. Clerical issues are still a huge problem. For example, during an office visit we informed the front office staff that we moved and wanted to update them of our new address. About 8 months later we received a bill for non-payment. Initially, the office visit bill was not submitted to the insurance company, instead the bill was sent to our old address. In working with their off site billing dept. they re-submitted the bill. Aetna, our provider accepted the bill and paid it upon my call to them explaining what had occurred Megan took no responsibility for her error, was very rude and offered no apology! Often, when you call the doctor's office to schedule appointments during business hours no one answers the phone! I know this is unbelievable, being this is a doctor's office! The greatest complaint is the Office Manager who is completely in the wrong field. She is extremely rude and not proficient! I called this morning to request a copy of a lab order. I never received the order. Because of her conduct with me on the phone I requested to speak with her manager. She informed she was the manager. I then said, I would like to receive a phone call from the Doctor. She said she was the doctor's boss! I was left with no option but to call my provider and make a formal complaint! I will be finding another doctor's office. Please save yourself and your dear love ones from an experience with this office.! I felt I had to leave this review to protect others from a very unpleasant and frustrating experience! The doctors at this office have been very thorough. However, they have to be held accountable for having such poor representation in their office staff!

Inattentive service from both doctors and staff

I felt the service at this office was inattentive, from both the front office staff and the doctor and PAs. I had difficulty communicating through the front office regarding a prescription: the order was sent to my pharmacy even though I told them not to because the drug was too expensive. Another time, when I requested to discuss the need for a lab test with the PA, I got only a callback from the office staff, telling me what to do, without explanation. At several appointments, I did not feel the medical staff listened to my specific complaint and followed their own agenda instead. On two occasions, I was told I was allowed to discuss only one issue per visit. At one visit, I asked about a particular problem and possibly a need to change my current meds, the PA gave me a list of meds to research on my own!

disgusting excuse for a doctors office

Talk about a joke of staff! I dont believe either of the 2 girls in that office have a shred of medical training between the 2 of them. High turnover is an understatement and so is below average care. You can never get an appointment nor can you speak with (when you actually get through) someone intelligent. I dont know what happend to the bigger gal that worked there but at least she had a brain and was kind. What a horrible office

horrible staff

horrible staff, Jasmine or Jasvine in particular is very rude. Will never recommend this office to anyone until they hire legit staff.

Office staff is horrendous.

Horrible service!

I used to be a patient of Dr. Frei but I am now looking for a doctor that actually is available and responds to their patients needs. The staff at Dr. Frei is horrible. I had a simple question about getting blood work done and I was told that the doctor wasn't in that day but they would get back to me. I have yet to receive a call back. A separate time I called just to cancel an appointment and I was put on hold for TWELVE MINUTES. I finally hung up and called back and when the staff member on the phone answered I let her know that I had been on hold for 12 minutes and asked if they still needed me to be on hold or if I could speak to someone finally. Her response? "Well I didn't put you on hold." No apology? No nothing? Obviously she was sitting near the phone where the line was indicating that someone was on hold but she did NOTHING. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! Plus Dr. Frei has recently reduced her hours, she now works 4 hours a day but as I said earlier she wasn't in one day. This means she is working less than 20 hours a week. I suggest you find a doctor that actually wants to work and acts like she cares about her patients. You may blame the staff for the horrible customer service but she is the person who is in charge of the staff so the staff and her are one in my mind.

Nice Office

Great doctor...just issues with prescription and answering the phone

An excellent doctor, but needs stable staff...

I have been seeing Dr. Frei for a few years now, and I must share that she has always been very thorough and caring when it comes to my medical care. I think the biggest challenge has been the stability of her office staff. It seems as though there is always someone new working in the office when I come in for a visit (especially in the past year or so), and I'm not just talking about one or two people. This is rather disconcerting as we all know that the "front line" is extrememly vital when it comes to follow-ups and other needs that a patient might have. I hope that Dr. Frei will be able to solve this issue soon as it truly does appear to be a problem. I hope only the best for this good doctor!