Dr. Jeannette Hudgens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeannette Hudgens?

Jennifer and Allie

In the past two weeks I have had appointments with Jennifer and Alllie. Both visits were great. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Thank you

Great chemical peeling !

I had my first chemical peel today. Alli, the esthetician, was just wonderful explaining me the whole treatment, answering my questions, and making me feel comfortable during the entitle procedure. She did a great job and for sure I will come back in a few weeks for my second one ! Thank you Alli!

Impressed

I love that this is not a large practice. I felt very welcomed as a new patient.

First Visit

The staff was very efficient and I was in the exam room quickly. The intake went well and Dr Hudgens entered shortly after. She examined my previous skin cancer surgery and also did a full body exam which is the only one I've received the last 20 years. There will two precancerous spots near my hairline and she used the freeze technique to remove them.

Retired UPS Florida President

Dr. Hudgens, Sheron, and Wendy do a great job. The entire team is customer focused, attentive, and professional. The team takes the time to explain their diagnosis . They review their recommendations on treatment very explicitly and let you know what to expect. The team is also very personable and display a true sense of caring. Keep up the great work and thank you all for all you have done for me.

I live over an hour away from Dr. Hudgens beautiful new office... but she's very knowledgeable and she's a wonderful caring doctor, and it's well worth my commute. She really listens, and she and her wonderful staff have taken care of all my dermatology needs for a few years now.

First time visit, great staff, great doctor. The only complaint is the cost. i didnt expect the initial cost to be that much, but its not their fault. Its this system.

My visit with Dr. Hudgens was outstanding. My previous experience with dermatologists left me uneasy, but Dr. Hudgens put me at ease with her caring and unrushed demeanor. She was knowledgeable regarding any issues discussed, and took time to educate me regarding diagnosis, treatment plan, and follow up. Her staff are courteous, friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this practice.

First visit

Courtious, friendly and knowledgable. Visit was nice. The Doctor's assessment of my health/ current condition was accurate.

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Hudgens seems to care, takes a very good amount of time to explain/calm any concerns, and I did not feel rushed. She was helpful in recommending good long term products and lotions for preventative care, and never once tried to sell me any higher priced products through her office I may not have needed. Staff/Nurse were very cordial and professional as well.

Winner!

My first time visit. I do not like going to the doctor mostly because of unfriendly staff and I feel like I am just another cattle being herded. NOT with Dr. Hudgen's office. What a pleasant experience. The doctor put me at ease right away as well as the nurse! I highly recommend this medical practice.

AWESOME

Jennifer is theeeee BEST!! And I love the Positive Energy of ALL the Staff. This is truly my fav Doc office to visit!! I have been to 4 different Dermatologists over a LONG period of time, for Psoriasis as well as Melanoma. NO one was able to help me with the Psoriasis....but Jennifer (with Otezla) cleared it up TOTALLY!! Miracle Drug!! Thank you to ALL.