Is Dr. Jeannette Potts the right Doctor for you?
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannette Potts
Dr. Jeannette Potts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeannette Potts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jeannette Potts has the following 8 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 1 of 1
Retired after 30 years of Federal Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeannette Potts - Posted on August 8th, 2016
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Jeannette Potts Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeannette Potts's office for more information.
2998 South Bascom Avenue #100 San Jose, CA : (650) 996-3761
More about Dr. Jeannette Potts
Dr. Potts was born and raised in northeast Ohio. She graduated from Lumen Cordium High School in 1980 after which she matriculated to Lake Erie College for Women where she received her BA in Science and ...
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jeannette Potts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Jose, CA.