Dr. Jeannette E Jain Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeannette E Jain?

great Dr BAD front desk csr worker!

Dr Bennette is ecxellent BUT... I have been taking my kids there for 3 and 1/2 years. My husband took our daughter in for her appointment on time. We were not told we had to re do paperwork so he took 10 min to fill out. We were low on funds so asked if they could bill our copay. They said no. Then he called me and I told him I would be tranfering now. He was told that it was too late and they will reschedule her for a month later! they would not let him pay at end of visit and would not wait for me to tranfer the funds. Instead they turned my child away! I called to speak with the nurse who took their side. The CSR worker LIED to her and told her he was 20 min late and thats why she turned him away which was not the case. I love Dr Bennette but will NEVER take my kids to Sulzer pediactrics again!

Dr. Jeannette E Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.