Dr. Jeannette Nee Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeannette Nee?

rating Dr. Nee & making ctc with her

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Nee has ended to my "cardio" needs over 15 years, and is an "excellent/caring Doctor. If ever I went to a hospital for other "non-cardio" needs...she was there also - in the hospital - to provide addtl. support...if needed. She rates 5 stars.

Dr Nee excellent--overall practice not so great anymore

Posted on June 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Nee since 2007. She has dealt with numerous heart-related problems with me (including open heart surgery) and I have never had a doctor as caring as she is. I have only recently began having problems since the practice was bought out by Health Care Partners. I still love Dr Nee but it is now extremely difficult to get backup services from the office. You can never talk to someone--you have to leave a voicemail. Even when you go into the office, the follow through isn't there.

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. Ne is the only cardiologist I would trust with my family's care. She saved my father's life after he went into heart failure. She never gave up on his care and now two years later he is doing well. You never feel rushed with her during an appointment and she always listens to your concerns. Also, she has always returned my calls promptly. I can't say enough good things about this amazing physician.

Posted on September 27th, 2017