Dr. Jeannette Sejour-White Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeannette Sejour-White?

Ease of Appointment

Posted on July 11th, 2016

The front office staff is rude and basically has complete disregard for my children's need for healthcare. I made an appointment, and I was supposed to get a confirmation call prior to the appointment and I never received a call. They lied and said they called my Cell, but there is no call in the call log, nor was there a message left. The next appointment would be 3 months out. There was no apology, and complete disregard. All my years of going there, and I am treated like nothing.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

So happy to find a kind, loving Dr that takes her time to listen! All the staff is great!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

the lady at the front desk sucks at life!!! Even though in the state of Texas it is not right that they not see you without an ID card especially when you have ALL your info she would not see me. She must not like to do her job!

office Visit

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I saw Dr. Sejour-White today and she was WONDERFUL yes we had to wait 30 minutes but...their is a influx in Flu cases right now so it was understandable. She was very apologetic for the long wait. She did not leave the room until she made sure I did not have any more questions!

Love Dr. Sejour-White!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Awesome staff, office and pediatrician. We've never had to wait, always been seen on same day appointments, never rushed through appointments. Dr. Sejour-White even sings to our kiddos when they're receiving their "blessing" (shots) or if they're cranky during a visit! I called numerous doctors after my oldest was born, and no one was accepting new patients or new patients with Medicaid. We finally found Dr. Sejour-White and we are so thankful we did!

Dr. Office has no loyalty

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Loyalty: is faithfulness or a devotion to a person.... I had been taking my children to Dr. Seyjour for 6 years. After office manager Perika gave me incorrect appointment time I was 2 hours late to an appointment. Have never been late or missed a appointment in 6yrs. Dr.sent me a bill for $100 for a no show appt. I contested this and send a letter requesting this be waived. Office manager and Dr were very unreasonable and up-held the $100 charge. After complaints to BBB and my insurance they where forced to drop the charges. I have since found a wonderful new Dr. that did more the Dr. Sejour on 1 visit then what I had in 6yrs. I was saddened that I didn't leave her office sooner I never liked her MA Angela or Office manager. I came because I liked Dr. Sejour I was very unhappy to find out she could careless about my business, not LOYALTY. So I don't care about her practice and I would not be surprised if I drove passed her new building and see a for lease sign one of these days. You can't treat people the way they did me and continue to be in business for years. In this day in age a business needs all the patients they can get. I'm happy to have parted ways with this office, and I'm glad I won in the end in reference to the bill. So long Dr. Sejour!!

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Great doctor!

Awesome DOCTOR!

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Dr. White has been my son's peditrician since he was about two years old. She takes the time to listen to both myself and my son about the related issue(s). She makes him feel comfortable and that in turn makes me feel comfortable!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

First time to this Dr office was yesterday. And that will be my last I got the sense we where a number not a person with a sick child that needed care.

VERY DISATISFIED WITH DR & STAFF

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Her staff is terrible and does not look professional. Angela thinks she is the doctor but she is just the MA. I was so glad when she left when she had her baby and was not happy to see her back. Her staff is not personable at all even when they know exactly who you are on the phone they don't even want to speak. They act like they hate there job but are fake in front of Dr. Sejour, Purika Williams there is so much I can say about her but I don't have the time. She is the office manager and does not follow through on anything that you ask. You have to call her over and over again to get a answer. Now Dr. Sejour the doctor she is a "OK" doctor I do not like that fact that after you see her there is no follow up. If your still having the same problem the only thing they will say is go to "ER" Dr. Sejour does not know what is going on with her staff and how they treat people in front her they act all nice but when she is not around they are condescending and just pure mean. There is a new MA there not sure of her name she is nice and I wish they just had her and not Angela. I think Dr. Sejour will continue to lose patients because of her staff and Dr. Sejour quality of work. They are becoming a money hungry office that cares about money more then the patient. No one told you to have a building built from the ground up and then start hounding patients for money because you can't afford it. Needless to say I have found another Ped for my kid I have regular insurance now and don't have to deal with a low class office like Dr. Sejour's where her patients are primarily Medicade and have to put up with her crap. By the way Dr. Sejour nor do the office staff ever return phone calls if you have a issue. But if it is about money the will call you back for sure. If you have a personal relationship with Dr. Sejour and her staff it does not mean anything to them so don't think your special. Loyalty is nothing to this Doctor or her office staff. If you want to no more about this office or have any questions reply to my review I know it all. If you care about your kids stay away from this Doctor and her staff. Also don't call on a Fri they close early and can careless about your child being sick.

Just Try To Get An Appointment on Friday..........Its a joke!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Don't get sick on Friday's!! Its their half day, so if you can't get your sick child in by a certain time.........forget about it. Find another doctor because the staff in this office want to get their Friday started. They don't care if you have a sick kid or not.......certainly not their problem. Well, thanks to their Happy Friday attitude, I found another doctor who has extended office hours on Fridays. Thanks for nothing Dr. Sejour-White!

The Best in Texas

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Sejour-White has been my children's pediatrician since reloating here to Texas. I was very selective in choosing my children's doctor due to my daughter having a complex case of eczema. Dr. White was the first doctor who listened to me and my husband as we vented about how it seemed nothing worked to stop my baby's itching. Dr. White derived a treatment plan that helped to finally control my baby's condition. She has given us aleep again! I am very pleased with Dr. White and am glad that I found her!