Dr. Jeannie N Louie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeannie N Louie?

Dr. Louie is a busy doctor; I get the sense she is managing a lot of patients. However, I never felt rushed nor like I didn't get the attention I needed/requested. She has a air of quiet confidence and expertise in her work that made me feel 100% informed and taken care of......I highly recommend her to anyone going through this challenging and scary experience.

Dr. Louie is an exceptional physician. Her attention to detail, phenomenal listening skills and willingness to 'dig deep' into a case make her unique and cherished in the world of oncology. To have her creativity, compassion and diligence as cancer patients strive to live with cancer makes a feasible goal.