Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannie McWhorter MD
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. McWhorter is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Medical Center, St Cloud Regional Medical Center and Lucerne Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter has the following 3 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeannie McWhorter - Posted on March 30th, 2015
Dr. McWhorter spent time with me a listened to my complaints. She knew exactly what to do and did it right away, I was scheduled for a D&C in the next few days at Winner Palmer. I had my diagnosis, treatment and a solution to a problem that had been going on far too long. She was accommodating to my specific problems. Se even came to ORMC very early in the morning and performed my Hysterosalpingogram herself as to avoid the radiologist and x-ray staff that I have trained and worked very closely with. She placed e-sure and I have had great success with my procedure. My quality of life increased huge after her care and compassion.
Dr. McWhorter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Lucerne Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Orlando Health Inc
Winnie Palmer Hospital
14 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeannie McWhorter's office for more information.
21 Columbia St Orlando, FL : (321) 841-5560
83 W Miller St Orlando, FL : (321) 841-5281
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeannie McWhorter, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jeannie McWhorter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.