Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeannine M Fortin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Eating Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Dual Diagnosis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Does not prepare by reading the persons medical file before seeing you. Has been my doctor for 4 years now and still the same baffled look when my appointment arrives. Absolutely no research on helping diagnose an issue. Yes, she usually tells you she does not know about your problem but she also makes stuff up with out researching first. When caught in a misstep she becomes very defensive and non apologetic. Find another doctor.
When I go to a Dr. I do not want them to "boss" me around, I want a Dr. who will work with me, talk out a plan of action, and be a Partner in my health care. This is exactly what Dr. Fortin does. She is not too proud to admit when she doesn't know something, and is diligent to research it. She works hard to accommodate her patients lifestyle and beliefs into their healthcare plan.
33 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jeannine M Fortin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMilo C Huempfner Va Outpatient Clinic, 141 Siegler St, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeannine M Fortin in this video.
Dr. Jeannine M Fortin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.