Dr. Jeannine L Gingras Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeannine L Gingras?

Not pleased with our experience

My child has ADHD and was having issues sleeping so we were referred to Dr. Gingras to have a sleep study done, and from the get-go, things were awful. They scheduled my child's sleep study without getting prior auth from our insurance and then cancelled it WITHOUT notifying me. The only pleasant experience was when the ACTUAL study took place. The technician was very helpful and friendly. Any time that I have a question regarding my child, it takes the office a week to get back to me and I feel as though the doctor is not very concerned about what is going on with my child, nor does she listen to me or my child. We are looking for someone else and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone else.

Worst Sleep Doctor EVER!!!!!!!

1- Dr. Gingras' appointment are always behind schedule. Plan to be there 45 minutes to an hour past your scheduled appointment time 2- If you are visiting the Concord office the computers never work and she can never seem to put her hands on your file. 3- God help you if your refills require authorization. You will need to start calling two weeks in advance. Dr. Gingras' office will always tell you that they did not receive the request from the pharmacy. My pharmacist has placed calls in the morning and has never received return calls by the end of the day. 4 -There is no after hours number even though her website CLEARLY says that the doctor is on call 24 hours per day and your call will be returned promptly. 5- This doctor needs her license REVOKED! 6- Don't waste your time with this doctor.

Awful experience. They did not show up to my daughters sheduled sleep study. I have paperwork with dates and a follow up appointment, yet somehow "she wasn't placed on the schedule". Save yourself the time, money, headache and go anywhere else.

Dr. Jeannine L Gingras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.