Dr. Jeannine M Leadbeater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeannine M Leadbeater?

A Beautiful Lady

I lost her for a while when her practice moved and thought that I would just stay where I was. The service wasn't the same without her. Upon speaking with a student about an outstanding learning experience working with a doctor, I found that the doctor she learned so much from was Dr. Leadbeater. There was no surprise! Immediately, I researched her location and requested that I be accepted as a patient. I am always amazed at the short wait time since she is a most caring and patient doctor. She educates her patients so that better choices are made promoting healthy living. Her knowledge is not a badge she wears on her coat; rather, she uses the tool to save lives like mine. I am very grateful to Dr. Leadbeater and her dynamic staff!

Wonderful!

Is there a better doctor? I truly doubt it. Dr Leadbeater really cares for her patients in the office and outside the office. She gives a thorough explaination of her findings and possible options, but she keeps in mind the worries and concerns of her patient. My wife and I have gone through 6 doctors before finding Dr Leadbeater. 1 moved out of the area and the other 5 were disasters! We thank God for leading to Dr Leadbeater! She is absolutely wonderful!

very good doctor, She takes her time with you, listens and to your concerns.I have been seeing her for as long as her practice has been open. six years. I will continue staying with her.