Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeannine Rahimian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Fetal Version
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Genital Warts
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
This doctor misdiagnosed me and then tried to cover her mistake. When confronted with what she did months later, she said that she did know of my condition after all, but didn't want to scare me so didn't tell me. She administered medical advice and claimed she had read my history when in actuality had never looked at it even though I had been a patient of another doctor in her clinic for more than 20 years and it was readily accessible. The medical advice was completely opposite of what should have been told to me in light of my history.
I had the misfortune of being seen by Dr. Rahimian for post-menopausal bleeding. She did a biopsy (which was very painful but she didn't seem to care about that) but said that she was sure that I had cancer. The biopsy came back negative for cancer. This didn't lessen her insistance that it was cancer. I had a hysterectomy (by a wonderful oncologist) and sure enough, there was NO cancer! This doctor made me go through all kinds of stress waiting for the surgery and path report. Of course I still needed the surgery but I certainly didn't need the added stress that she caused me! I would not recommend this doctor to anybody! (If I could give less than 1 star I would)
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rahimian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jeannine Rahimian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeannine Rahimian in this video.
Dr. Jeannine Rahimian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.