Dr. Jeannine Rahimian Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeannine Rahimian?

Misdiagnosis and tried to cover her mistake

This doctor misdiagnosed me and then tried to cover her mistake. When confronted with what she did months later, she said that she did know of my condition after all, but didn't want to scare me so didn't tell me. She administered medical advice and claimed she had read my history when in actuality had never looked at it even though I had been a patient of another doctor in her clinic for more than 20 years and it was readily accessible. The medical advice was completely opposite of what should have been told to me in light of my history.

Choose somebody else!

I had the misfortune of being seen by Dr. Rahimian for post-menopausal bleeding. She did a biopsy (which was very painful but she didn't seem to care about that) but said that she was sure that I had cancer. The biopsy came back negative for cancer. This didn't lessen her insistance that it was cancer. I had a hysterectomy (by a wonderful oncologist) and sure enough, there was NO cancer! This doctor made me go through all kinds of stress waiting for the surgery and path report. Of course I still needed the surgery but I certainly didn't need the added stress that she caused me! I would not recommend this doctor to anybody! (If I could give less than 1 star I would)

Great!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Rahimian for 6 years and cannot say enough good things about her. She is thoughtful, caring and a great doctor! I feel comfortable and know that I'm in great hands! The only down side is the wait time but she's worth the wait.

Incorrect diagnosis

I am post menopause and went to see Dr. Rahimian in May 2010 because I was spotting. She told me I had a polyp and in October performed a D & C. I ...

Find another doctor!!!!!

We went to her in 2009. It was terrible experience. She did not care just tried to get rid of you as soon as possible.During and after the delivery, even she did not call. I would find another doctor.

horrible

shes the worst doctor she books too many patients and only spends 5 minutes with each one, also you can often hear her complaining about her patients or saying someone asked a stupid question with all the good doctors at UCLA i would not recommend her at all

Extremely Disappointing

I had my first child 7 months ago and Dr. Rahimian was my OB. During my visits I waited an average of an hour to be seen, my appointments lasted at longest 5 minutes, my questions were answered with impatience, and over all I felt she was very dismissive. During the pregnancy I developed a series of problems that went undiagnosed. I had a UTI for over 4 months, despite telling her on two separate visits that I believed I had an infection of some sort. I was not given medication until the week prior to my delivery (as a result I couldn't finish the medication before I delivered, causing the UTI to get worse once I had to have a catheter inserted). Since this was my first child there were many things I didn't know so I would ask questions like: what should my heart rate be when I work out, is pain and odor in the vaginal area normal during pregnancy, I'm swelling much more than seems normal should I be concerned, I have night tremors/panic attacks when I sleep is that normal...the list goes on. To put a long story short all of my questions were either not answered, given short responses like "yes,everything is fine", but turns out that was not the case. I developed a pretty severe case of preeclampsia, not to mention I was showing all the signs of severe hypothyroidism (which was recently diagnosed with my new doctor). In my last visit to Dr. Rahimian, I received no examination of my stitches, no recommendations for after care (binders, caring for my incision), I was simply asked how I was feeling and told to come back in a couple of weeks to check my blood pressure and that was it. I'm very grateful my son is healthy despite the neurological problems that my undiagnosed/untreated thyroid condition could have had on him.

As good as it gets

I can't say enough about how much I like Dr. Rahimian. She's reponsive (yes, she actually responds to emails and phone calls!) and is very caring whenever I have appointments. She remembers details about me and cares when i talk which I think is refreshing for most doctors these days.

VERY CARING

I have been seeing Dr. Rahimian for over 2 years. She took care of me during my pregnancy and has been my gynecologist after as well. She is very caring and thoughtful. She is always pleasant and spends plenty of time with to make sure all my questions are answered. The office can be busy and sometimes the wait can be long, but it's worth it.

She's great!

She is fantastic! It's hard to believe that the reviews are of the same doctor I saw. I thought she was very caring, professional and thorough. I recommend her to all my family and friends!

Awful

Dr. Rahimian wants to get you out of her office asap - this means forgetting to conduct routine tests during the appointment, no time for questions - it's just a quick hello, then goodbye. If I do ask questions, she dismisses them quickly as if I am crazy for asking in the first place. She also mentioned that I might have certain delivery complications but absolutely refused to explain what they were!

See a different doctor

After I had my baby she didn't check on me once. She was not there during the delivery, which I expected. But she didnt even bother checking on me while I was in the hospital.

Dr. Jeannine Rahimian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.