Dr. Jeannine W Scheinhorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeannine W Scheinhorn?

Shingles got into my wife's right eye. Dr. Scheinhorn came to her rescue during Thanksgiving holiday. The doctor prescribed effective treatment to save my wife's eye. She is kind, professional, compassionate, competent and passionate with her practice. Thank God for Dr, Scheinhorn! This is toughest but best Thanksgiving!

I just had my other eye with cataract operated yesterday by Dr. Scheinhorn. As you can see, I am already typing! Dr. Schinehorn has one of the most efficient, professional, courteous and pleasant staff and I was happy to see all of them still a part of her staff. Three years ago I nicknamed her "The smooth Operator" and she is still worthy of this title. Kudos...

Very professional & courteous Doctor and Staff.

EYES OPEN 10 STARS!

Dr. Scheinhorn, MD has been my ophthalmologist for over 10 years. When my vision was 20/20, I never gave it a thought of how the human eye plays a very important role in my daily living, A few years ago Dr. Scheinhorn diagnosed me with stage 3 glaucoma. This was a shock to me and my family. I continue to see Dr. Scheinhorn for treatment. Dr. Scheinhorn and her staff are very diligent in making sure I keep my appointments and that I continue to take my medication for glaucoma. Her staff is polite, professional and have great customer care skills. Dr. Sheinhorn is gentle, soft spoken and has a great bedside manner. I respect and admire Dr. Sheinhorn. Easy access to a clean and well maintained professional office.

Her staff is rude. They rushed to put drops in my eyes (to dilate pupils) before I even had a chance to tell them the problem. Then Dr. Scheinhorn stood about four feet from me and took a guess at what was wrong. Wrote a prescription and flew out the door, all in less than ONE minute. The problem, to say the least, was not resolved. Don't trust this woman. All she wants to do is shoot your face full of Botox.

Smooth Operator...

I tried a few Ophthalmologists that my insurance company recommended. I was disappointed with all of them, since I have a simple rule: "I DO NOT WAIT more than 15 minutes at any doctor's office". My logic is "If a doctor can not manage his time, I would not trust him managing my health." I walked out from 4 offices and Dr. Shinehorn was the last on the list, due to distance. Her offices look very professional. She has nice staff and I waited less than 5 minutes to be seated in the examining room. Dr. Shinehorn was just as prompt and caring as her staff. I decided she will be the one to operate on my eye.Before, during and after the operation I was extremely pleased with Dr.Shinehorn and the entire team that assisted her. Operation was painless and successful. Everything went forward as promised and planned.But what tops it all...is the call I received from Dr. Shinehorn in person, to make sure I was fine ! wow, That is a doctor who cares and respects the patient. I'm proud of the nick-name I have given her..."The Smooth Operator".I wish her all the best and I can't wait to have another operation!....Just kidding!!!

She is technically competent, but there is something very wrong with the way she communicates.

so happy with my new doctor!

I had gone to a different doctor for a vision issue that doctor was unable tell what was causing my vision loss. I decided on a second opinion and choose Doc. Scheinhorn I'm so happy I did, within a few minutes of my eye exam she stated that I had stage 4 cataracts! I had both of my eyes corrected (May & June) I'm so pleased with the outcome. Doctor Scheinhorn is my doctor for life!