Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannine A Villella
Dr. Jeannine A Villella, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Manhattan, NY and New York, NY . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Villella is affiliated with Valley Hospital, New York-Presbyterian-Queens and Stonybrook University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeannine A Villella has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Villella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Jeannine A Villella accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeannine A Villella in this video.
Dr. Jeannine A Villella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.