Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jed Jacobson
Dr. Jed Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lauderdale Lakes, FL, with other offices in Hollywood, FL and Hollywood, FL . He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South and Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Jed Jacobson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jed Jacobson has the following 2 expertise
- Bacterial Infections
- Mouth Diseases
Dr. Jed Jacobson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Jacobson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jed Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.