- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jed L Kaplan MD
Dr. Jed L Kaplan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Gadsden, AL. They have 41 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jed L Kaplan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jed L Kaplan has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Jed L Kaplan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
More about Dr. Jed L Kaplan
Dr. Kaplan graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 1978. Dr. Kaplan works in Gadsden, AL and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center.