Dr. Jed P Naisbitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jed P Naisbitt?

Dr. Naisbitt has continued to give me best care a patient could ask for. I have seen Dr. Naisbitt for 18 years now. Not once has he let me down on spending time going over what my concerns were and actually caring for what I had to say. He has never steered me wrong in the treatment plans he has given me. If you are looking for a doctor that truly puts your healthcare first, you should go to Circle of Life and see Dr. Naisbitt. I would give him 5 stars if there was an option to do so.

A doctor with knowlege, care & concern

I have been seeing Jed Naisbitt for 20 years. Over this time I have grown a great appreciation for the care that he gives. I started with him in my child bearing years & he was excellent. The care and teaching he provided were above the norm and I could not have asked for better care. I now have moved into the premenopausal years and I still receive the best of care. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN doctor.

Jed's great!

Jed delivered my 3rd & 4th children. The experience with him was much better than with the first two children. He's great! With my last pregnancy, I didn't gain any weight... Jed wrote me a personal check for $100.00! (keep in mind that I started out about 40lbs over weight) That was 20 years ago, and back in the day when he gave all his patients a homemade cabbage patch type doll for their baby, my girls still have them! He's very personable... After deciding 4 kids were plenty for us, I started seeing the midwifes in the same office for my checkups. Thinking Jed to would be able to devote more time to the new mommies that way. But it's great knowing that if I have a problem, I know he'd be right there if I needed him.

Won't deliver my baby without him!

Dr Naisbitt was referred to me by a friend. My mom agreed he would be good since his father delivered me. My pregnancy was normal to say the least. My baby was measuring big but Dr Naisbitt said it was nothing to worry about. He was right our son was born with no problems. My cervix ended up tearing and Dr Naisbitt rushed in to fix the problem. I'm pregnant with my second child and i'm antcipating her arrival with Dr Naisbitt.

Jed is GREAT

I had a very hard time trying to conceive with medical help. He was very aggressive when it came to fertility. My daughter is here because Jed didn't waste time or effort.