Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jed Shay has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Nerve Block
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Worst Pain Dr I have seen in the 4 years I have been 100% Disabled and in Pain they care about the money and not the the patient at all. You will find out also all they care about is the amount of medication they give even if it isn't helping I have had other Dr's say that they wouldn't go to him they WILL NOT make you comfortable they treat you like a drug addict even if you are 100% Disabled in bad pain they DO NOT CARE IT'S ABOUT MONEY!!!! I wouldn't recommend him or his nurses to anybody at all worst Dr I have ever been to but he is the only Pain Dr around which is ridiculous. I bet if they were in pain like me and other people they would be taking the pain medication to make them feel comfortable and if of course they say they wouldn't that is lie a big lie because they are not going thru it there are no good Dr's except maybe 3 in the state of Wyoming and one is a ER Dr and other 2 are Surgeons not these people at this office worst ever!!!!
Didn't spend the time needed to address concerns. Didn't know who I was or the correct condition on one of the appointments. Didn't address concerns after the first visit. At last appointment was unprofessional and embarassed me in front of staff and other patients. Didn't close the exam door on last visit.
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Jed Shay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jed Shay in this video.
Dr. Jed Shay is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Rock Springs, WY.