Dr. Jed S Vanichkachorn Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jed S Vanichkachorn?

Upset

What I can say is that Dr Van is a good doctor and well respected but I can't say so much about his office staff. I was denied surgery last year on the day before surgery, but my suspicion is leaning on the staff not sending in my paperwork to the insurance company on time. And right now I am having problems with staff returning phone calls. Dr Van is alright though. I believe he saved my 'adopted' mother some 8 years ago.

Disappointed

Do yourself a favor and see someone else, unless you don't mind suffering...

Very Disatisfied

Mr. Van should not even be called a doctor. His bedside manner is awful, because he does not follow up. He and his staff don't complete necessary paperwork, don't send necessary information for ordered tests, and it's impossible to get him to respond to a problem. His solution is to refer to another doctor and his staff will tell you, we only do surgeries, it's up to someone else to fix problems that Van should be fixing.

Dr. Van's Nurse Never Returns Calls

My mother recently had a spinal cord stimulator put in by Dr. Van. She has had the WORST experience afterwards, due to Dr. Van's staff/nurse NOT returning multiple phone calls. For a surgery patient to have to wait almost TWO DAYS to be called back is BEYOND unacceptable. We will NEVER recommend Tuckahoe Ortho to anyone. And if we could find a way to rate Dr. Van's nurse alone, we'd be giving her a 0 out of 5. So Unimpressed with the follow-up care, I cannot even explain.

never again

What dr operates on a patient and hasn't yet to have a follow up with his patient.. pushes you off on his staff. Surgery was over a month ago.. regret ever dealing with this dr.. (Dr.Van) dr vanichkachorn... *** definitely has no bedside manner...

Used Physician Assistant to meet with patients

I had 3 appointments with Dr Vanichkachorn. The first one I knew the PA would talk to me because the doctor was not available for 6 weeks. After my MRI it was I that contacted the staff after not hearing about the results after 8 days. I was able to see the doctor 3 weeks later and he prescribed injections. After the injections series, I was told to make an appointment with the doctor before I could receive anymore. I specifically requested an appointment with DR Van, but saw another PA. The PA had not reviewed my records or MRI. It was time WASTED and I spent$40 copay. PA wrote a script for more injections and pain management doc said NO CAN DO for 3 more months.

Dr Van was able to help me when few others in town could do anything for my complicated case. He is an exceptional surgeon who sat down, spent time with me and made sure I knew what my options were. I highly recommend him to anyone needing spine surgery

Dr. Van is my hero!

Dr. Van took me on when I was referred to him by another spine surgeon who couldn't figure out what to do with me and gave up. I was in excrutiating pain and was quickly headed for a wheel chair. Dr. Van figured out a plan for me which significantly reduced my pain and I no longer see a wheelchair in my future. His compassion coupled with his professionalism are unmatched in my previous experiences with quite a few other spine specialists.

Dr. Jed S Vanichkachorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.